Cramer & Di Michele, P.A.
1080 S. Chapel Street
newark, Delaware 19702-1377
Telephone: (302) 397-8959
Facsimile: (866) 295-2933
· The Law Office of Cramer & Di Michele, P.A., is a full service law firm formed in 2007 with a primary area of practice focused on residential real estate.
· Our attorneys have handled thousands of settlements throughout the State of Delaware and have extensive knowledge and experience in all forms of real estate transactions.
· Because there are many facets to a real estate transaction, our attorneys are always readily available and accessible in order to provide our clients and real estate agents with excellent legal service and quickly address any issues that may arise.
Jaclyn Cramer, Esquire
· Graduate of Widener University School of Law – Class of 2003.
· Admitted to the Delaware Supreme Court and the
District Court for the District of Delaware.
Roberto Di Michele, Esquire
· Graduate of St. John’s University School of Law – Class of 2001.
· Admitted to practice in the State of Delaware, the State of New Jersey,
the State of New York, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR OUR NEW WEBSITE!!